(+84) 235 3862 761

Trieu Chau Assembly Hall

Constructed in 1845 by Chinese merchants, Trieu Chau Assembly Hall was built in honor of General Phuc Ba, a god with the power to calm the oceans and protects sailors from the rough South China Sea.

trieu chau assembly hall Trieu Chau Assembly Hall

The most outstanding features of the house are a sophisticated carved wooden frame, decorative designs, beautiful wooden patterns and embossed patterns made of porcelain pieces.

On the doors in front of the altar are carvings of two Chinese girls wearing their hair in a Japanese style.

Worshippers normally come at night to make oaths or ask for favors that they desire.